Monday, November 17, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo

For Tanner's birthday this year we went to Kangaroo Zoo. The kids had a BLAST, I was a little freaked out by the mass amounts of germs that the kids were rolling in. Not the best place to take the kids during cold and flu season :) Kam was a little annoyed at me making him stop every ten minutes or so and lube up with some hand sanitizer (I know, I am just a teeny bit of a freak). We really did have tons of fun and I even went down a few slides too.

Handsome dudes.





I can't believe I got a picture with all three of these little studs
looking at the camera and smiling. Wow :)

Ann was one of the first to head down the slides :)


The Birthday Boy.

Cute girlies.

Lovely self-portrait.

Martha and Graham.

P.S. Sarah was injured on the first slide she went down so she is actually at the emergency room having her foot stitched up during all the picture taking. Her toe got stuck in a hole on the side of the slide and ripped the webbing between two of her toes. YUCK. It was nasty and she was so brave :) I would have been balling like a baby.

4 comments:

The Bryan Family said...

Hey Laci, this is Casey. You guys are all so cute and are always having so much fun. Your blog is super cute. Yah, I pretty much stock it, so I thought I better leave you a comment and let you know. Cam is getting so big. He is such a handsome little guy. I hope everything is going good for you guys.

PS. That is terrible that Sarah's toes got ripped apart. I probably need to be a good friend and she how she is doing....

Annie Nielson said...

That part about Sarah's toe gave me the willies. That had to hurt--and to cut it enough to necessitate stiches. Yowwwwch! Other than that, the Kangaroo Zoo looked like fun :) What slides did you go down?? haha

The Higgs' said...

Sounds like a fun party. I can't believe Sarah got injured enough to require stitches. Too funny though. Good thing it wasn't one of the kids.

Amber said...

Hey Lacy, I finally got a blog going to. You'll have to check it out. I am still trying to figure it out though. It was so good to see you the other day at your moms. We need to get together and I am serious. Why do we always say things like that and we hardly ever do? I guess thats what happens when you get older, and have responsibilities like kids.