Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gingerbread Train

Wow. Gingerbread things are not as easy as they look. I bought a gingerbread train kit for Kam this year and we put it together the other night. I really didn't think it would be a big deal, but it was so hard to get it to look good. I was just glad that Kam is too young to care or notice that it was falling over, or all the frosting was dripping down the sides :) Even though it looks pretty bad, Kam loves it and every day there are more and more chunks of the train missing....I wonder how that happens?!

This is basically all the help that Kam was the entire time.

Just sucking on the frosting sack. Yum.

This is the face he gave me when I caught him

and I asked him what he was doing :)

The finished project. Not too bad in the picture, in real life it is a different story!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It looks perfect! You are such a good mom to do fun things like this with Kam. I end up loosing my patience with my kids and then I feel bad because it was supposed to be a fun family night and they make me crazy. Kam is so stinkin cute... I LOVE the face he pulled when you caught him eating the frosting!