It is getting harder and harder for me to post any picture of me because I really am like a bloated cow...but I started this update thing and I am going to stick with it till the end. So here goes.

- I am 32 weeks here and I really have NO MORE room for this kid to grow. He is in my ribs and about to fall out, all at the same time.
- I am bigger than I ever was with Kam, in many ways. My sweet Grandpa is amazed at how large I am every time I see him. He doesn't think it is normal for me to be so big, he just keeps asking me how much longer I have and when I tell him he about dies. He also loves to give me crap about it too. He told me that if I go into July, we will have to get a kenworth diesel to take me to the hospital...Spencer reassured me that he is pretty sure I will still fit in the back of his pickup by then. Ha ha ha. I just love it.
- At my last appointment, my blood pressure was higher than normal, so we are watching it to make sure I don't get pre-eclampsia.
- Also at the last appointment I was 31 weeks and 4 days, but I was actually measuring more like 34-35 weeks. The doc was not too concerned, but said if I keep measuring that large than they will have to do an ultrasound to make sure that I am not growing a ten pound kid in there. I could hardly get Kam out and he was only 7 lb1 oz, and this was after 3 hours of pushing and then the vacuum. What will I do with ten pounds?!?!
- My feet have officially started to swell. It is quite creepy. The first time I really freaked out because the skin on my ankles was like memory foam, you could push on it and it stayed there. YUCK. I am not looking forward to this for the next several weeks. I can hardly wear flip flops by the end of the day. When I take them off I have indents from the straps...so attractive!
- My contractions are still there but I have gotten used to them. Every once in a while I get one that hurts pretty fierce and it freaks me out to think that about the real thing...
- I am starting to get really ScAReD! I am not a big fan of pain, actually I am a huge wuss, and now that I only have 7 weeks left I am getting VERY nervous of delivering and recovering. What if I don't have time for an epidural, or what if it doesn't work right?!?! I was a mess until my epidural with Kam and I am really getting scared for that again. Also, I am nervous for all the changes that we are in for once our new little guy comes. What is Kam becomes even more difficult and doesn't like his new little brother? What if I can't take the stress of Kam plus a newborn?! Really, I am sure it will all work out, but I am getting really nervous
- We are still working on getting the basement finished so that I can get the babies room done. As of now, his room is still our junk room, so he better hang in there for awhile.
- The doc set me up for an induction date of July 20. He doesn't seem to think that I will go that long, but the date is set, just in case. I think if he really feels like this little guy is going to be pushing ten pounds then I will just have to self-induce before the 20th :) Maybe I will do something that will put my body into complete shock, like exercise...
No comments:
Post a Comment