Kam was SOOOO excited to start school again, I might have been a little excited too ;) He even made a cute little friend his first day. When I went to pick him up he says to me "Hey mom, can Lightning McQueen shirt play?" He had not learned the little boys name, but instead called him by his shirt. His teacher said they had immediately became pals and stuck together all day. It turns out he lives just down our street too.
Kam loves school and gets really mad if I have him miss it for some reason. Last week he had a yucky nose and sore throat and I didn't let him go...he was pissed. He was magically cured and felt great. Someday he will be doing the opposite just to get out of school...









1 comment:
THEY ARE SO DARLING LAC!! I am glad to hear everything went well for Spence! We'll have to come over for a visit and a chat! Jac's going to do it soon too. No more babies for Kelly either!!!
LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment