Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So behind, again...

I know, shocking right?!?! I hate that I never get on here and update, but life is too busy. I really want to post our trip to California, but I think I may have taken 500+ pictures (really) and I am completely overwhelmed. So I am starting with something small, like our afternoon at the splash pad sometime in September. Someday I will find the time/desire to tackle our trip, but until then.....

We had been waiting and waiting for the new park and splash pad to open here in Spanish Fork. Kam thinks that the park is "the coolest" and Krew really loves the water. He is a crazy man and has no fear. He can't get enough of the water shooting him right in the face. He loves every second of it. This particular day, we met Sarah and her boys and my good friend Katie and her kids. All the kiddos played so good together and as you can see it was perfect warm weather for the splash pad too. I can't wait to go a lot more next year!














1 comment:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

How cute are these kiddos?! I love taking Baby W to a water park just like this by my house :) so fun!