Saturday, February 26, 2011

Starting fresh....

I started this blog with the best of intentions, but really I would rather stalk other blogs than take the time to post anything on mine. I know there are alot of you out there like me too, because no one updates anymore. I can say I am going to be better and post, but I have said it before. One thing I am going to do is start fresh. No more pressure that I need to post our entire trip to California, or every single picture I took last year. It might get a little random, but at least it will get a post here and there. So, there you have it...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Annie Nielson said...

Yay! So excited to see some posts from you :) I always like to see what cute things you are making, what you're wearing, what you've been up to, etc...it keeps me updated...or just ticks me off cause you're so crafy and always look so cute, haha!