I have been meaning to get a professional to take our picture for months now, but I just never got around to it. I think partly because I didn't want to hear about the cost of them from my husband :) So the other day my mom offered to take a few. Kam is at such a hard age for pictures. He smiles but he does this goofy fake smile and looks at the ground. It proved to be quite a task and I think that out of the 100 pictures we took, only a couple of them actually have all three of us looking at the camera and smiling. Thanks for the effort mom!
Spence and I just celebrated our 8 year anniversary. We have two little guys and couldn't be happier! I am one lucky lady. Here is a peek into our lives...
Kam is our 4 year old with an attitude. He definately has a mind of his own, but can also be very sweet. He would watch Scooby Doo all day if I let him. He is very smart and can memorize just about anything, to include all the songs by Toby Keith. He is a fun kid with a great imagination. We love this little monster...most of the time ;)
Krew
Krew is our new little man. He is the sweetest, easy-tempered baby on the planet. I am not even sure what his cry sounds like. He is growing like a weed and I wish I could just freeze him and never let him grow up. We love him to pieces and are so lucky to have this little guy.
5 comments:
I think they turned out great!! I dreading taking them this year. Can't wait to get your card.
Tell you mom she did an awesome job! They turned out great. Why pay someone when you have your mom??? Way cute.
Wow, I think they look way good. Kim even got fancy with the angles of the pics :) They turned out great--your outfits look smokin' too.
They look great! Is there anything that you and your mom can't do? What a cute family!
Way to go Kim!! I think she did such a good job. I love the one with Kam squeezing you and Spencer's cheeks. So cute!!
Post a Comment