My computer is not working so I haven't been able to post anything for a while. Spencer is having it looked at this week and in the meantime I have his laptop. It works great, but it doesn't have any of my pics on it so this is as good as it gets for a post!
Nothing too exciting going on around our house. Kam is on day 9 of a very crappy flu/cold thing and I have officially caught it. I am just hoping I don't get the barf portion of Kam's yuck. Poor guy has been SO SICK and I think I am just as sick of it as he is!
As soon as my computer is working again I promise to post something a little more exciting...
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago

3 comments:
Sorry to hear you guys have been sick. Hopefully yours doesn't last nine days. Yuck!
I have heard three people in the last few weeks say that their computer broke down...bad luck I guess.
I just have to tell ya... Katy told me about Kam's "Junk" at school the other day and I was dyin laughing. That is just so dang cute, and a total boy thing!
Post a Comment