BOY!!!
I finally talked Spencer into going to the gender ultrasound thing in the mall, and this is our big news! I am not going to lie, I was a little disappointed at first (I was really hoping for a girl) but everyday I get more and more excited to meet our new little guy. I am actually a teeny bit relieved too because it will save us a lot of money in the long run, I think we already own EVERY boy toy and movie ever made. I just wish that the two boys were born in the same season, all of Kam's 0-3 month clothes are for winter, and I am going to be needing summer clothes for this little guy, so we won't be saving much on clothes! Kam is so excited. He even told us that his brother can live in his room, but if it was a sister than she would have to go and live with grandma. Spencer has always been dead-set on only having two kids and he really doesn't like pregnant Lacy so I am going to have my work cut out on talking him into a third! Really though, I am SO excited to be having a brother for Kam and I can't wait to meet him!!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago

6 comments:
Oh my gosh Lacy! I didn't know you were having another baby! I haven't looked at anyone's blogs in forever! I need to stay caught up. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Congrats!! Kam will love having a little bro. He can teach him all he knows. You guys make such darn cute kids, I can't wait to see this little guy!
Congrats, that is so exciting. Just think of all the drama you don't have to deal with for awhile. We sure are going through a lot of it at our house right now. That will be so fun for Kam, Braxton begs us all the time to try for another boy. I don't think he will get his way.
Oh how fun! It will be fun for Kam to have a brother, and AMEN to Amber, you won't have the drama for a while! Spenc will give in and want a little girl :) Congrats!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Now, if I can talk Dane into forking the money out for the ultrasound too:) YAY!!!!
I am so so so excited to meet the little man. Do you think that we'll ever be able to produce little girls in this family? We're really getting outnumbered here lacey. Anways I think it will be so fun to have two boys that are pretty close in age. You will have your hands full!!!!
Post a Comment