Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crafting with Kam

Spencer HATES when I have Kam do something "crafty" so I am sure he will love to hear how much fun Kam had this morning making his valentines for his preschool class :) Kam even told me "I really like to scrapbook with you, mom". Spencer will just love that! I am sure he will have to do something extra "manly" with him when he gets home tonight!!

5 comments:

thescotts said...

I don't know if he could get any cuter! Too bad he and Ele are cousins. They can't get married and make GORGEOUS babies! HAAAHAAA! So glad to find your blog. I am a total blog stocker!
I will see you soon!
Love ya!

Lisa said...

I love how intense his face is while punching out the hearts. Tell Spence just to give it up and let him have some good qualitiy scrappin time with his mommy! My boys love to do those things with me too. And they look WAY cute! You always go above and beyond!

Tricia said...

It was great to see you guys - I posted a few pics on my blog - www.tntmarek.com. I'll have to practice guitar hero before my next visit :) Love you guys!

Stephanie said...

He is so cute! Also, those valentines are awesome! What did you put inside the bags? I seriously need to live nearer to you to absorb some of your craftiness!!

Kris and Katie said...

Lacy- those were so cute! Congrats on the baby boy. Now my little guy will have a friend to play with!