Today we went for our 20 week ultrasound, and I am glad to announce that Kam's baby brother still has "junk" and he is still a boy. Kam was happy to hear that news, and I was a little relieved too. I have had dreams lately that when we went in today the ultrasound tech found that we actually had a little girl in there and every time I had those dreams, I woke up pretty disappointed. I guess I really am excited about having another boy :)
When we started the ultrasound lady told us not to tell her the gender because she wanted to see if she saw the same thing. So as soon as she stuck the camera on my tummy Kam immediately says, "I see his junk". (Kam has always called his boy part "junk", I am really not sure why-he must have heard it at some point and it has just stuck). After Kam's announcement every time we caught a glimpse of his part, the tech would point out his "junk" for us. She thought it was pretty funny. Judging by the amount of time he spent hanging onto his junk, he is definitely a true boy :)
Anyways, the ultrasound showed that everything is perfect with our little guy. He was too cute, even if he did look like an alien. I LOVE to have ultrasounds and be able to see him. It makes it feel so much more real.
Oh yeah, it looks like we might have a little thumb sucker on our hands too. Everytime we tried to get a picture of his face he was sucking his thumb, of course when his hands weren't tied up in other places ;)
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago

6 comments:
I love that Kam told the tech he saw his "junk"! That is too cute. I am glad that everything looked perfect. I can't believe that you are half way there already, I guess it goes faster for everyone else :)
Hey Lace...Glad to hear everything looks perfect & in place - HA! Hope you're feelin'ok. love ya!
That is hilarious! Jac calls it junk too!
I am glad to hear everything is well. Call me. We need to play.
Love, Kel
I think that it is the sorensen in him. Skylar was holding his junk in the ultrasound too. Crazy boys. I am so excited to meet the little guy.
Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com
I love it! Both of my boys were proud to be boys as well! I am so glad things are going well.
Post a Comment