I really need to be better at writing things down that Kam comes up with.
The other day, my mom, Kam, and I were at Target. We were getting ready to leave and I wanted him to go in and use the bathroom before we drove home. For some reason Kam likes to "hold it" until it is shooting out, so he only goes pee like twice a day. It drives me CRAZY. I know he needs to pee, so we have our daily fight around one or two when I force him to go in and pee. Anyways, we got him talked into going in and checking out the Target bathroom, with one condition...he wanted to go into a stall all by himself-no help from anyone. I decided to wait outside the door and my mom took him in. As he was walking in he tells me "I guess I will go and see if there is any pee in my junk, mom". Okay dude, you go right ahead. So while they are in there, he finds himself a stall, while my mom is across the room in another stall in the crowded bathroom. He gets in there and while he is doing his business, decides to share with my mom by yelling across the bathroom "Hey Grandma, there was pee in my junk!!!" I am sure that the other ladies in the bathroom appreciated that little info from my four year old. Of course when they were finished, he shared the same info with me as we walked to the car. Love this kid :)
I do have more "junk" stories but, I think you all may be sick of hearing that word on my blog for a while! :)
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment