Kam has an obsession with many things, but Spiderman seems to be on the top of the list lately. He can't get enough of his costume and he wears it all day, everyday, unless I force him into clothes while we go to the grocery store or to school. As soon as we walk through the door, off the clothes go and here comes spiderman. He also makes sure that I ONLY call him Spiderman while he is in character and I can only refer to him as Kam when the mask is off. He is seriously so strange...but we LOVE him and I am not sure what we would do with out this little monster!
The other day, before we gave cut his hair, I was trying to do something with it. It was getting really long and it was not working at all, so I tried pushing it to the side a bit. Kam was disgusted by it and told me he did not want "Peter Parker hair". So came the buzz. Much easier to deal with and so not like Peter Parker...

No comments:
Post a Comment