This year, for Mother's Day, we decided to do something a little different. Instead of the girls all cooking a big lunch, we decided to go out to lunch. It turned out to be a nice change and it was great to be with my mom and grandma on this special day. Here are a few pictures from our little brunch, the worst part though is that I didn't take a single one of my mom. My pregnant brain is too scattered...
James, Poppy, Gram, and Kam
Me and my hubby
Our little fam.
I know this is really late, but I hope you all had a GREAT Mother's Day!

1 comment:
I think going out to eat is a great idea. We have way too big of a fam to do it and make it be worthwhile :) Kids would be running wild and I would be wanting to jump off the roof. Happy Mother's Day :)
Post a Comment