Sunday, July 12, 2009

We got Krew's pictures done on Friday and I am in LOVE! We are supposed to have to wait for two weeks before we get to see the pictures but she posted a sneak peak for us. I think I might have an even harder time waiting now that I have seen one...it turned out SO CUTE! If you need pictures done you should check this girl out. She was so great to work with and very patient with all of us. She is totally cheaper than most of the others out there too. You can check out her website here http://winkfotos.blogspot.com/ Anyways...hope you love the picture as much as I do!

By the way...we took Krew to his two week appointment on Friday after his pictures. He has grown almost a full pound and now weighs in at 5 lb 12 oz. He is still such an angel and hardly ever fusses. I am so in love with this little man :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

That is such a cute picture!!

The Bryan Family said...

Hey Lacy that is such a cute picture. By the way congrats. When Sarah told me everything that went on I wasn't sure I ever wanted to have a baby again. I am glad that you are both healthy and ok.

Tricia said...

Love this picture of him and look forward to seeing the rest! Hope you're doing ok! ♥ & miss ya!