February 5-11

2.5.10 Cute little man just hanging out under his jumperoo.
2.6.10 Taking a tub in the sink in Fillmore. The boys and I went down for the weekend while Daddy was in Michigan. How cute is that little bum?!
2.7.10 Super Bowl Sunday with my boys. Krew enjoyed a nice nap on Grandma Ann's lap, while Kam and I watched some TV. Wow, Kam really needs his toenails cut and I really need a pedicure.
2.8.10 Tender moment caught on camera. Kam is sooooo in love with his little brother and I am so in love with the two of them. I hope they grow up to be such great friends.
2.9.10 Even though there was snow on the ground today, Kam insisted on wearing flip-flops to school. When I told him to go put on real shoes, he looked at me like I was completely clueless and let me know that he "has super powers in his feet that keep them warm all the time". Well, who can argue with super powers?
2.10.10 We finally got Daddy home again. For a couple days, at least :)
2.11.10 Big Valentines Day celebration at school. Kam was a little "sweaty" writing his name twelve times on the cards, but we made it through with out too many tears ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment