2.19.10 Laundry day. Yuck. Krew didn't seem to mind though, he had lots of fun playing with the empty baskets.
2.20.10 Daddy is gone again, so the boys and I decided to go to Fillmore for the week.
2.21.10 I brought my sewing stuff down to work on while we were in Fillmore. This is one of the projects I did.
2.22.10 Kam LOVES to go swimming. I love these sweet goggles. He looks awesome :)
2.23.10 A little wrestling match with Grandma. Sarah came down with her boys to stay too, so Brock and Kam got to fight play all week long. Really though, we had a great time being in Fillmore.
2.24.10 This was a note that Kam wrote for his Daddy while he was away. It says "first we fight, then we play, then we sleep (zzzz)". Kam crossed off the things as they did them. It looks like all they got around to was the "fight" portion of the to-do list.
2.25.10 Spence took today off so he could help me with the boys at the doc. Krew was up for his latest RSV vaccine, and Kam had part 2 of his 5 year old shots. Boy was I glad Spence was there. It took both of us just to hold him down while the nurse stabbed him. It was very traumatic. Krew was crying until Kam started, then he just watched him in amazement. Rough day.








No comments:
Post a Comment