Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 13...

March 26-April 1
3.26.10     Hot date tonight. We went to a surprise party for David's big 30th at Carraba's, then walked around the mall, kid-less. Nice :)

3.27.10     Have you ever in your life seen a cuter foot stuffed into a flipflop? I haven't ;)

3.28.10     Krew crawled into this box, instead of going around it to get a toy on the other side. He thought he was pretty smart, till he piled himself up when he tried to get out.

3.29.10     Day at the park with Sarah and the boys. Kam was Graham's baby sitter and he took it very seriously. Too cute!

3.30.10     Check out his tippy toes. I just loved it. He wanted in that box soooo bad.

3.31.10     Because of the tippy toes yesterday, I decided it was probably time to move the old crib down a few inches. I know it is just a matter of time before he learns to crawl out of it, but for now, this should do the trick.

4.01.10     April fool's day was crazy clothes day at school for Kam, so we went for the backwards look. He is growing up too fast.

No comments: