Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 9....

February 26- March 4

2.26.10     My Dad and the kids came for a visit...Krew could not stop staring at his goatee!


2.27.10     Kam's first Jazz game was a big hit, but I think he may have been more impressed with the snowcones and treats than the actual game ;)


2.28.10     Yummy breakfast at Cracker Barrel before Dad and the kids head home.

 
3.01.10     Echocardiogram today. Everything seems to be getting better and better. I am finally at a low-normal range in heart efficiency...Yay for me!!


3.02.10     YUM...Girl scout cookie time. Good thing the ol' ticker is back to normal...I may just eat me a whole box ;)


3.03.10     Such a fun day spent shopping and eating with no kids or husbands...I am so lucky to have THE BEST sister-in-laws. PS...I tried sushi and it wasn't as awful as I imagined ;)


3.04.10     This little man can't get enough of the barstool obstacle course. You should see him duck under the low bars army-crawl style, nothing gets in this little guy's way.

No comments: