Kam always wants to "help" me when I cook. Most of the time I don't have the patience (which I am working on) that goes along with cooking with a three year old-but today I had Kam help me make banana bread. It did take me extra long and it was extra messy but we had fun. Kam is pretty picky when it comes to food (unless of course it is a cold hot dog or yogurt) but I have found if he helps me cook it, then he will be more likely to eat it.
P.S. Did you notice the vintage Kitchen Aid? I got it at a yard sale for twenty bucks this summer (including 3 different attachments and the bowl). All it needed was some fresh oil and now it works like a champ. Can you say BARGAIN?!?
P.S. Did you notice the vintage Kitchen Aid? I got it at a yard sale for twenty bucks this summer (including 3 different attachments and the bowl). All it needed was some fresh oil and now it works like a champ. Can you say BARGAIN?!?

2 comments:
Hi Lacy! It's Angeline (Beckstrand) Coleman! I found your blog through Stephanie!! It's so fun to see your little family. Kam couldn't be cuter... watch out ladies!! It's kind of hard to believe that we have kids, and aren't they great... most days!!! ;) Take care and stop by our blog! It'll be fun to keep in touch.
-Angeline
p.s. I can say bargain and with and capital "B"!!!
woohoo!!! Kam looks so cute. Our darn kids and their need to be in the kitchen. You're so good to let him help you. I REALLY need to worknon that:) Love the blog!!
Post a Comment