Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Festival

Saturday night we decided to do a test run on the whole Toby Keith costume at the Fall Festival at Young Living Farms. My mom had told me about it and we decided to go check it out. It turned out to be lots of fun for really cheap. (It cost us $4 to get in). They had tons of stuff for the kiddos like a trick-or-treat town, pony rides, hay rides, paddle boats, carnival type games, etc. Kam was excited to be going on a pony ride because Toby Keith sings about "riding his pony on the cattle drive", so we did that first thing. After he was done I asked him if he liked riding the pony and he let me know that it was not a pony-they called it a donkey (it was a mule). Oh well, he still thought he was pretty cool. Here are a few pics....

Don't you love all the poses?! He would not just look at me and smile.
Apparently on the CD Kam has Toby pulls some of these poses :)



By the way...the Toby Keith get up got a lot of confused stares. I thought the blond curly mullet gave it away :) I guess I have some work to do before Halloween!

No comments: