I thought I would post a few pictures of my latest project. I can't take full credit-I actually saw something like it on the internet and I thought it would be a great idea. It is a Halloween album that will show Kam's costumes through the years. I finished it up to the year 2010 and I am planning on doing it for even longer, I just wanted to put it out before Halloween is actually over. I really have a problem with finishing projects, so I am pretty proud of this one! Enjoy :)
4 comments:
Hey Lac - I love your new blog! So I totally want to do a table runner like yours that you did, I love it! And I just might have to copy your Halloween scrapbook idea, because I am like you and never quite finish all my projects either :) So now that you have inspired me, I just might do it! Did you and your mom ever finish those pages that you were working on at the expo? I want to see them finished because they were looking way cute. So since I love all your creativeness, you just have to post everything that you make so I can see it because everything is always so perfect and cute!
Hey Lacy, you are so creative and I always hear about you and your great yard sale finds. I am always so jealous. Your little guy is so cute. Your family looks so great. Maybe now we can keep in touch. Check out my blog, it's not as cute as yours, I am just learning.
Talk to ya later, Jamie Monroe
Hey Lacy! Love your new blog. I will admit I stalked your old one now and again. Your projects are so cute. Thanks for showing them. You are such a crafty girl. I agree with Lisa that you need to share all your projects since they are so dang cute! The Halloween book is so cute. I just might have to copy that idea for my kids. Love it! But maybe I should get a start on all my unfinished projects first. Why is it so hard to finish a project? Oh well.
You know how I feel about all of your projects and craftiness. From now on, I just want you to make two of everything you make--one for me, mm k.
Post a Comment