Sunday, March 22, 2009

Congrats!

Spencer recently recieved a promotion in the military. I just wanted to let him know how proud I am of him and how much I appreciate what he does for our family. We were able to go out to his work when they promoted him for the official rank-change. It was great to be there to see and hear how much he is appreciated and admired. He really is a GREAT guy and he is so GOOD at what he does!! Congrats Babe, you are the best and we love you so much!!!

The three musketeers

Spencer and I with his cute sisters

The whole clan that came up. (Sorry about the crappy picture Ann!)

Me, changing Spencer's rank

Our little family, plus the baby bump

Spence and his Dad, outside of Olive Garden after lunch

Ann, Spencer, and Doug

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Congrats, Spencer! That is great :)