Monday, April 13, 2009

The Belly

My Mom is pretty good at making me keep an updated belly shot. I don't really enjoy taking them, but I am sure I will be glad to have them to look back on later. It is kinda crazy to see the growth. I just want to know why when I am pregnant does my face and butt have to be pregnant too? I seriously hate the chubby face that I seem to sport. Can't wait till summer and I get to develop a mean case of "cankles" to go along with the rest :)

It is funny, because I know I am big, but you don't realize just how big until you see it in a picture. WOW.



Kam tells me all the time that he "loves my fat baby" and then gives the belly a huge kiss. Mom caught this one on film.
A few tidbits of info:
-I am 6 months in these pictures.
-No more sickness at all, now I can't seem to stop eating (this could have a little something to do with the chubby face)
-I feel the little guy pretty frequently, but not as much as I think I should so *surprise* I worry
-I feel like there is NO more room for him to grow in there (boy am I in for it the next few months)
-I have the fiercest heartburn, and I get winded just by walking up the stairs from doing laundry
-He likes to hang out VERY low, so most days I feel like he might just kick a foot out
-Nothing I own fits me anymore and I really need to just break down and buy maternity clothes (YUCK)

2 comments:

Annie Nielson said...

Ugh, I need to start doing those dreaded belly pics, too. I like looking at them from when I was pregnant with Ryan but they are a chore to take. Good work with keeping up on them. I haven't taken one yet :)

Stephanie said...

oohh, I so feel your pain:) You look wonderful though, and i just looking supremely whale-like. Really though, you look great. I just got back from the doctor and managed to gain 9 pounds in 4 weeks. woo-hoo:( Kam is so stinking cute as well. You're family is so great!