My Dad and the kids were here for Easter this year. It was fun to be able to include them in some of our traditions. Kelsey, Kam, and I colored eggs Friday night while my Dad and Spence were hard at work in the basement. Here are a few pics from the fun...
Patiently waiting for the eggs to get colored. He thought they should just be done as soon as he stuck them in the dye, so we had to re-color a few.
Just about done for the night. Not too bad of a mess, I was expecting much more. (Check out the sidewalk battle wounds)
The finished product. Kam decided to draw spiderman on almost every egg he colored. I guess spiderman on an egg is much harder than paper, cause I had a hard time seeing it :)
The Easter Bunny decided to visit us on Saturday morning this year, so Kam set out his basket before we went to bed. It was his idea to leave the bunny a note and some carrots with dip. He totally insisted on the "ranch dip" because "even bunnies don't eat carrots without dip". Duh.

No comments:
Post a Comment