I have finally made it to the 3rd trimester and I am so HAPPY! I am exactly 28 weeks in this lovely shot, here are a few updates:
- I am very hungry, all the time.
- I have gained more right now than I did my whole entire pregnancy with Kam, and I still have 12 weeks to get even bigger. WoW. Could have something to do with being hungry ALL THE TIME :)
- I have started to have LOTS of braxton hicks contractions, like honestly 1-5 every hour, all day long. It is not a good thing to have when you worry as much as me, but my doc reassures me that it is normal with your second. He even checked me for dilation, and did some pre-term labor predictor test (all negative). I keep telling myself that they are just going to make this labor much more quick and easy than with Kams...we will see.
- My heartburn is AWFUL. I have heard that your kiddo will come out with lots of hair when you have heartburn. If that is true my kid is going to look like Sasquatch when he arrives.
- My brother (Josh) recently told me a couple things that made me feel awesome: 1) Look on the bright side, your butt is getting as big as your belly, so at least you are balanced from the side view. 2) Wow, Lacy, even your face is getting chubby, as he pinched my cheek. Gotta love honest little brothers.
Anyways, I am hanging in there and just hoping that all of these contractions don't lead to the little guy coming out too early! I will post a new picture in a couple of weeks cause I am sure you are all dying to see if my butt keeps up with my belly till that last stretch :)

3 comments:
YOu are so so cute and I am way excited to meet the little guy. You look adorable too. Butt is much smaller than the belly. Well we send our love.
YOU are ADORABLE!! Tell Josh he is a brat and his cousin Kel is going to kick him for you! HEEEHEEE!
cute pics of your girls weekend. Looks like a lot of fun!
Let's play soon!
LOVE YOU!
you look great! I have been avoiding the pregnant pictures because I look so huge next to everyone else:) I do need to take some, so both children can see how big mommy got! Hope we get to hang out soon!!!
Post a Comment