Thursday, May 7, 2009

Girls Weekend...

A couple of weeks ago, the girls and I all headed to St. George for a little weekend away. It was so great to go and relax, get some sun, and eat good food. I really feel so lucky to have such a great mother-in-law, and sister-in-laws. They make me feel like one of them and we have so much fun together! Thanks again girls and I CAN'T wait till we do it again!!

On Friday we soaked up sun by the pool all day. Some of us got a little cooked, but it was totally worth it!



Enjoying our pedicures after our day by the pool.




After our toes were done, we went to Iggy's for some grub. Yum!

I look like I just got through eating everyone's dinner. Wow-can you say fat pregnant face?!



A group shot before we headed to the late night showing of 17 Again (Zac Efron), which was by the way a GREAT movie! We seriously got the giggles in it and really Zac is just too cute :)
By the way-can you tell who got cooked at the pool (check out the chests)? Sarah and I were the only two who were not purple/red, but not for lack of trying. For some reason our skin was not up to a tan that day.
We stayed through Saturday, but the weather sucked so we just did some shopping, so I didn't take any pictures. Thanks again for the fun time girls!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How fun! I love girls weekends. You guys look so dang cute, especially your cute little belly :)