Kanosh Christmas Party
I look forward to this party every year. It is soooo much fun and always so good to see everyone. I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few of them:
Visit with my Dad and Kiddos
Kels (and her smokin' new hair do), Kam, and Omid (Kelsey's cute boyfriend)
This is the only picture that I took, but we did have a GREAT time with my Dad and kids. We kicked off the weekend with my Grandma and Grandpa Stay's Christmas party. There is always the BEST food and then we get to finish it off with my Grandma's candy. I look forward to that all year :) Then we spent the rest of the time with my Dad just hanging out and doing a little shopping. He bought Kam his very first Utah Jazz jersey and he was SOOOOO excited to wear it while we all watched a game on TV. I always love the time we get to spend with my Dad and wish we could do it more often!!!
Gram and Poppy's Christmas Party
Krew bug with Poppy
The cheeseball.
This is another party I look forward to all year, and another party that I failed to take many pictures at. Ughh. I am pretty sure my mom took plenty for both of us though :)
Christmas Eve in Levan
This year was my mom's turn for Christmas. Gram, Poppy, and my Uncle Kevin came over and we ate really yummy prime rib dinner and then just hung out, waiting for Kam to go to bed so Santa Claus could visit. Before he went to sleep we made sure to set out cookies and milk, and then sprinkle the reindeer food out on the lawn. Kam was so excited he could hardly function :)
My mom made the boys' pjs. Kam loved them because they had "christmas arrrr be garrr" (skulls). Funny kid.
Mom bought us the cutest jammies. I love them :)
We had to tease James about his pjs. He is a tucker, everything he wears needs to be tucked in, to include his jammies. He is so funny, but we love him anyways :)
Me and my honey.
Mom and James.
My sweet Krew bug. Love him.
Christmas Day
Kam woke up around 7 am. I was supposed to wake up before him so I could make sure he didn't go into the living room and start tearing things up before we all got up, but he was sneeky. I figured out he was missing about thirty seconds too late and I found him checking out the loot with the biggest most excited eyes I have ever seen. Me, being the mean mom I am, made him go back to our bedroom until I was able to wake everyone else up. The next twenty minutes were pure torture for the poor kid. He literally laid on the floor in between the kitchen and livingroom, asking me why everyone was taking so long. After we all brushed our teeth, etc. we let him go check things out a little closer. He was SO excited to see that Santa Claus had got his letter, along with the recently revised copy (complete with detailed drawings) of his latest list changes. He got everything he asked for and then some. He is spoiled rotten. Krew got things that were not very exciting but needed, like a new stroller and a good thermometer. We all had a GREAT Christmas, with way too many gifts, but it was a really fun day!!!
Impatiently waiting on the floor.
Krew sitting with his stocking stuff, under the tree. You could hardly see him. He was a little overwhelmed :)
Trio blocks. This is the one thing that never changed on his list.
Best of buds.
Krew, sizing up his sock monkey. He wasn't sure what to think.
Cool kid and his new iron man shades.
Krew loved his new vibrating chew toy. I think it was his favorite present.
Krew man needed a little milk break.
My Uncle Kevin
Spence hates pictures, but he actually gave me a pretty good smile in this one.
A very, very excited boy :)
Such a cute picture of these two. I love them.
Later that day, we went to Martha's house to see Ann and Doug. I was still trying to figure out my new camera, so I didn't get many pictures that worked. Here are a couple though:



































No comments:
Post a Comment