Spence and I just celebrated our 8 year anniversary. We have two little guys and couldn't be happier! I am one lucky lady. Here is a peek into our lives...
Kam is our 4 year old with an attitude. He definately has a mind of his own, but can also be very sweet. He would watch Scooby Doo all day if I let him. He is very smart and can memorize just about anything, to include all the songs by Toby Keith. He is a fun kid with a great imagination. We love this little monster...most of the time ;)
Krew
Krew is our new little man. He is the sweetest, easy-tempered baby on the planet. I am not even sure what his cry sounds like. He is growing like a weed and I wish I could just freeze him and never let him grow up. We love him to pieces and are so lucky to have this little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment