Sunday, January 31, 2010

Project 365...

I am sure most of you have heard of this project. I have thought about doing it, then never start. This year has been different. My mom and I have challenged each other to take at least one picture, every day for 2010. This will be a new way for me to scrapbook, but I think it will be much better. At the end of the year, I will have a complete book. I am SO excited for this and so far, have been very good at sticking to it. I decided I will post them here too. I am just warning you now though, my days are not that exciting and some pictures are going to be very boring. Even so, I think that some day my boys will love to look back at the year in pictures, even if there are a few pictures of the never ending laundry pile thrown in ;)


January 1-7























 1.01.10    Checked out the new saucer at Grandma Kim's house. Love that drooly boy.

















1.02.10     We had the best time sledding in Fillmore with all the family!



















1.03.10     Krew ate dinner in his highchair for the first time, he is getting so big!



















1.04.10     Spent the entire day in Kam's bedroom/toy store cleaning and organizing. Drawers and bins make me so happy...now if only it would stay this nice.


















1.05.10    It is always a sad day for me when I have to take down the Christmas decorations. There is just something about the holidays that make your house feel warm and inviting.


















1.06.10      Kam waited so patiently for me to acknowledge him hiding in the basket, so I figured I better take a picture or two :)



















1.07.10     Krew got two shots today, the H1N1 and seasonal flu vaccine. He was so brave and didn't even cry...he totally showed up his brother.



Okay, so there is the first week. Nothing super exciting, but it is a real peek at our lives. I am hoping to eventually be caught up so that as soon as that week is over I will post it. Really though, that is wishful thinking since the old blog gets neglected quite a bit.

No comments: