We had a pretty busy day on the 24th...we started out in Kanosh for the parade and lunch in the park, then headed to Levan for dinner and fireworks. It was really fun but it wore me out :) I was happy to be able to do any of it...Krew's original due date was not until the 24th, so we were planning on missing out on the festivities this year. I was not really good at taking pictures, but here are a few that I managed to get:


The kids got bucket loads of candy.

Kam is so not into pictures lately. It drives me nuts.

Ali and Morgan couldn't get enough of Krew. I can't blame them, he is delicious :)

Morgan is going to make the BEST big sister some day. She is soooo good with Krew.

Cute girlies.

Chillin at the park in Levan. We were pretty wore out and hot from Kanosh.

One more try at a good picture with Kam. Not so much. Not sure what Krew is doing with his tongue.

Mom and Krew enjoying the fireworks.

My cute boys. Kam LOVED the fireworks and told us that they were WAY better than the ones we did at our house on the 4th. Really?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment