Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun in the sun....

....or not. Today we went to the pool in Payson. Kam had a blast...as you can see from this picture, Krew was not loving it. He really wasn't this miserable the whole time, just when I made him put this suit on. I just wanted a picture so I could say that I didn't totally waste my money by buying it...right?!?

He really just fussed for a mili-second, then decided that he was too tired to deal.

Do you think that he still has a bit to grow before he actually fits in 0-3months clothes?! WAY to big. His hat seriously cracked me up.






Such a little stud. Love this kiddo....most of the time ;)

3 comments:

Gates Family said...

Krew is so cute. He's growing so fast. Enjoy it, because it really does go way too fast. ;) Cam's cute, too. Love the stages they go through. You're looking great too!!

Robinson Family said...

His little face is getting so chubby! I love it and needs to see you guys. Maybe this weekend.

Christensen's said...

Krew is still so tiny!!! He is adorable! Cam is a little stud; he is going to have the girls chasing him. Congrats on eight years!