Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Dad's visit

My Dad came for a visit for the 24th. It is always SO GOOD to see him and be able to spend some time with him. This is the first time he was able to see Krew and I am such a nerd because I never even got a picture. I am a huge slacker lately with pictures, I am not sure where my brain has gone.
I took this while Kam was having a breakdown because he didn't want to go home, hence the really nice face he is pulling. Oh well, my Dad looks cute :)


This is all of my Dad's brothers and sisters. My sweet Grandma Stay is in the middle of the group. She was celebrating her 78th birthday. I hope I look as great as she does when I am in my seventies.



Kam loves my Dad and has the best time with him when they are here. I think he totally wears my Dad out by the time he goes back home. This was at the Scipio rodeo and it is the only picture I took. What a loser :)


No comments: