Okay-so here they are. I love how the pictures turned out! She did an AWESOME job and I can't wait to have another excuse to have her take some pictures again! Enjoy...
K, so I am bawling right now! Those pics are the cutest ever! Oh Lac!! What a sweet family you guys have! Love seeing the boys and Krew is so cute in his swim outfit! That is the funnest part! Buying their clothes is the best part! HEEHEEE!! LOVE YA!!
Spence and I just celebrated our 8 year anniversary. We have two little guys and couldn't be happier! I am one lucky lady. Here is a peek into our lives...
Kam is our 4 year old with an attitude. He definately has a mind of his own, but can also be very sweet. He would watch Scooby Doo all day if I let him. He is very smart and can memorize just about anything, to include all the songs by Toby Keith. He is a fun kid with a great imagination. We love this little monster...most of the time ;)
Krew
Krew is our new little man. He is the sweetest, easy-tempered baby on the planet. I am not even sure what his cry sounds like. He is growing like a weed and I wish I could just freeze him and never let him grow up. We love him to pieces and are so lucky to have this little guy.
4 comments:
Aww, so cute. I love the one where his little eyes are starting to open. She did a very good job. How did you find this girl??
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby and a beautiful family.
Love them! She did such a great job. You look wonderful!.....and yes, I'm still pregnant and 2 days past due...who's counting:)
K, so I am bawling right now! Those pics are the cutest ever! Oh Lac!! What a sweet family you guys have!
Love seeing the boys and Krew is so cute in his swim outfit! That is the funnest part! Buying their clothes is the best part! HEEHEEE!!
LOVE YA!!
Post a Comment