Saturday, March 6, 2010

Project 365.. Week 2

Here is the 2nd week. I am still going strong and have only missed one day so far (which totally ticked me off), but I am still really enjoying it. I need to be better about getting them downloaded and posted though. There have been a few pictures that I don't remember why I took them... Anyways, enjoy!


January 8-14


1.8.10     Girls day out with my Mom and Gram. We started off by being pampered at the spa and then did some shopping at the mall. We really need to do this more often :)


1.9.10     Spence and I got fancy and had us a dinner date at the Red Leg Social. The boys had a sleepover at Grandma Kim's and I am pretty sure they didn't even miss us!


1.10.10     Cute little mugs. My mom actually took this picture of my little men and I loved it much more than the picture I had planned to use. I can't believe how fast these two a growing up. Please stop :)


1.11.10     More time at Grandma Kim's while Daddy was away for work. Kam built the best "sleep cave" at the foot of my bed. It looked really cozy, but he only lasted till about midnight before he needed to straighten out a little better on a real bed. He is a funny little guy.


1.12.10     Back home today...check out all the crap really important stuff that it takes for the three of us to go to mom's for two nights. Wow.


1.13.10     Last of the H1N1 shots for the Kam-man. He was SOOOOO good this time. Not even a single tear. So naturally, he needs to show off his awesomely huge muscles.


1.14.10     Not sure why I took this or what it symbolizes for this day, but I love it. Just look at that sweet face. I love this little man.


No comments: