We saw this on a website and had to try it out. It is a portable highchair. It works awesome. Krew really couldn't sit up very well when these pictures were taken, but that thing was holding onto him tight. It is too cool.
A shot of the highchair with out the little man in it. It is all fabric so you can just chuck it in the washer when it is dirty. So rad.
Here are some fun girly things we made for my cousin's baby shower. It was SOOO fun to have a legit excuse to buy us up some girly fabric. Isn't it fun?!
Okay-I just have to apologize to Spencer right now for 1) taking these pictures, 2) not destroying them like you told me too, and 3) posting them on here. I just don't know any other way to show this cute little outfit. Krew does not make a pretty little girl, but we wanted to get an idea for the fit and he was the only little person around. How stinkin cute is this dress and pants? I LOVE them. The pants were a little long on the Krew man's squatty legs, but you get the idea. Please forgive me honey ;)
I love this purse. It is very rare that I actually keep something that I made for myself, but I love this too much to give away. It was not really hard, but very time consuming. It is crazy what goes into making a purse, I started this thinking it would just take a couple hours, but it took much longer than that. Maybe my second one will go alot smoother :)
This is the wallet that I made to match my purse perfectly. It was harder than the purse. It definately has its flaws, but I learned what not to do on the next one. Every purse should have a perfectly matched wallet to go with it, right?
And last but not least, a makeup bag that I made for Sarah for her birthday. Don't you just love this fabric?! It is just too cute!








5 comments:
Your random craftiness irriates me :) I am so not crafty and it really makes me mad. Can you pass some onto me??
K, just to let you know, your talent makes me sick!!! How come you got all the talent in the family? No fair!!! Super cute stuff! Hey, and to save yourself in future, I have a really cute baby girl that lives really close to you that would love to try on and model your cute girl stuff! I just might make you make me one too (I'll buy it of course).
You are amazing!! I love your craftiness. So... are you passing out the pattern ideas??? Where did you get the purse and wallet pattern?? I'm so interested. PLEASE, email me... gates dot tk at gmail dot com. Thanks!!! ~Tracy
P.S. (a day later) you mentioned you got a new camera. What kind did you get??
I love the purse! I should hire you to do one for me. You are so talented!
Post a Comment