1.15.10 This was the day I forgot to take a picture. Ugh. It still ticks me off and I even thought of cheating and throwing in a random picture to count for today. Oh well...I will not forget again :)
1.16.10 Finishing the basement. This has been a never-ending task. Today Spence and James finished sanding the sheetrock to get ready for the texture. I will be so glad when there is no more yucky dust on everything in my house. Probably as glad as these two because they will be done!
1.17.10 Quick trip to Fillmore today. Doug was called as the Bishop and we didn't want to miss it.
1.18.10 While Daddy was in San Diego enjoying some sunshine, we spent some time at Grandma Kim's. These two love each other so much. I hope they will always be good friends.
1.19.10 Cute naked photo shoot before the tub. This is just one of many that are sooooo cute.
1.20.10 Mom and I played handy man today. We completely installed her new washer and gas dryer all by ourselves. We did pretty good too. Only dropped the dryer once. Really, we did :)
1.21.10 Krew's favorite new toy, his toes. Babies are so bendy and I love it. He can't get enough of his stinky little feet and neither can I.







1 comment:
I LOVE all your pictures you guys are so talented!! I miss living close to guys!! The boys are growing so fast!!! Miss you guys!!!
Love ya;)
Post a Comment