Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 4....

January 22-28


1.22.10     Fun girly stuff mom and I made for Tyler and Jenni's baby girl. Girl fabric is soooo much more fun than boys :)


1.23.10     Eating breakfast with Daddy before he left on another trip. He was home for one night and part of a day before he took off again. Dumb work.


1.24.10     Cute drooly mug with big smiles.


1.25.10     Finally got me a good phone. I have never had anything but the freebie you get with your contract, but I went high dollar this time and I am so happy about it... I just better not drop it in the tub/sink last my last one :)


1.26.10     First pickle for the Krew-man. He LOVED it. I did not love his odor after he was done. Pickles will not be a frequent snack for him, at least not until he learns how to eat more than he wears.


1.27.10     Playing in the snow at Grandma Kim's. He is growing up to be such a handsome little man.


1.28.10     One last sleepover with Grandma (at least for this trip). Kam even talked her into sleeping in his bed with him. I am sure she loved his little feet under her all night long ;)

No comments: