Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sledding at North Park....

While we were in Fillmore in January (yes, I am that behind), we took the kiddos sledding at North Park. They had so much fun, and I am pretty sure the adults had just as much fun too :) It was a beautiful day, not too cold. Krew slept through most of it and when he did wake up, he was not a big fan of the bright snow and cold. He was good, but he wouldn't crack a smile for nothing. Here are the pics from that day:


Cute sleepy little man.


Not really sure what this face is. He is a bit of a weirdo, especially when you try and take a picture. Kam had so much fun though and totally surprised me with his lack of fear. He didn't even think as he headed down the hill as soon as he got out of the car. I think he ran up and down the hill a billion times that day.  


Cute little Ali-bug


Tanner

The first attempt at a "train". I won't lie, it took me a bit to warm up to the idea of heading down that hill. I was a little afraid of peeing myself (if you have recently had a baby, you know what I mean;)) but I eventually went down a few times and it was really fun.


My and my little man.


Grandma Ann and the little man. He seriously would not crack a smile. He just soaked it all in.


Kam, taking a little break. They totally wore themselves out.


Kam and Luke


Katy and Martha




Such a fun day. Everytime we have been down since then, we have hoped for another sledding day but the snow has not cooperated. Maybe next year :)

No comments: