My sweet mom is GREAT at taking pictures. She has an awesome camera too. Yesterday we decided to take some pictures of the boys. I never went to get Krew his 6 mos pictures and it has been eating away at me. Here is a peek at one of the shots she took....
She is thinking about starting a little photo business. I think she is good enough...what do you think?!
The rest are just as cute as this one, I just need to get them edited. I am a beginner at photoshop, so it may be awhile :)
3 comments:
She told me about these today!!! I cant wait to see them they look GREAT!!!
So cute!!! I love that little boy:)If you're Mom needs some other boys to practice on...let me know:) Can't wait to see the rest.
So cute! I have photoshop and it is like a foreign language to me. Makes no sense whatsoever. I'd like to take a class on it.
Anyway, your mom should totally start a business. If she has her pricing just right, she could get tons of business with the cute pics she takes.
Post a Comment